4 bedroom detached house for saleDaintry Close, Leek
A most spacious four bedroom detached family residence which is situated in a most desirable cul-de-sac location on the outskirts of Leek Town Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room, Rear Porch and W.c / Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite facility, Three further Bedrooms and a family Bathroom to the first floor.
The property is approached via a driveway providing ample off street parking and leading to a detached double garage. There are lawned gardens located to both the front and rear aspects and the property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this your next family home.
Entrance Porch - Tiled floor.
Entrance Hall - Stairs off. Under-stairs storage. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Living Room - 3.58 x 2.41 (11'9" x 7'11") - Radiator. Coving.
Lounge - 3.92 x 3.48 (12'10" x 11'5") - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coving.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.83 max x 3.28 (19'2" max x 10'9") - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Electric hob. Electric oven. Radiator. Tiled floor. Integrated dishwasher. Patio doors to rear.
Rear Hall - Rear door. Tiled floor.
W.C / Utility Room - W.c. Wash basin. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled floor. Plumbing point.
Landing Area - Storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 4.39 x 2.45 (14'5" x 8'0") - Radiator.
En-Suite - Corner shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom - 3.24 x 3.08 (10'8" x 10'1") - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 3.48 x 2.64 (11'5" x 8'8") - Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom - 2.50 x 2.35 (8'2" x 7'9") - Radiator. Fitted storage unit.
Family Bathroom - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Outside - The property is approached via a driveway providing ample off street parking and leading to a detached double garage. Lawned gardens are located to both the front and rear aspects.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44944023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26575534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.