3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRenfrew Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Extended Three Bedroom Family Home
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Corner Cul-De-Sac Position
- Generous Southerly & Highly Private Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upvc DG & Upgraded Combination Boiler
- Short Stroll From Norton High Street & Village Green
- Excellent Condition Throughout
Nestled in a delightful corner cul-de-sac position with a generous southerly rear garden, this extended three bedroom family home offers larger than expected accommodation with the further advantage of off-road parking and a detached single garage. Modernised and having been lovingly maintained, this immaculately presented family home provides enviable accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Hallway with stairs the first floor, Living Room with a sit-in feature bay window, separate Dining Room with elevated views over the rear garden and a sought-after open-plan aspect opening through to the extended and upgraded Kitchen with vaulted ceiling and skylight, three well-appointed Bedrooms and a contemporary Family Bathroom. Externally, valuable off-road parking is provided to the front and further leads to a detached single garage with power and light; whilst to the rear, a corner-plot garden offers a secure and highly private haven for relaxation with an upper sun terrace and lower-level lawn and provides the perfect opportunity for a discerning gardener to further enhance and indulge their imagination. With further modern and beneficial features to include Upvc double glazing to large and plentiful windows and gas central heating to an upgraded combination boiler, this must-see property is certain to appeal to a number of buyers due to the combined quality and outstanding location on offer being ideally situated for a pleasant stroll to Norton's iconic Village Green and historic tree-lined High Street, thriving with its highly acclaimed array of restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Be quick to view.
4.24m x 4.08m
3.71m x 2.41m
4.39m x 2.39m
First Floor Landing
3.26m x 2.77m
2.42m x 2.4m
2.12m x 1.72m
Garage & Parking
Southerly Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44955663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.