6 bedroom character property for saleGlencairn Glasgow Road, Port Glasgow, PA14
Offers in Excess of
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Entrance Vestibule with marble tiling throughout, Welcoming reception Hallway
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with feature square bay window, Laminate flooring throughout
- Fitted Kitchen with ample storage in both floor & wall mounted units, open plan on to Dining Room
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Driveway, Parking
- Acccessible location ideal for the commuter
A rare opportunity to acquire an extremely impressive contemporary DETACHED HOME with ANNEX BUNGALOW quietly located within extensive private mature landscaped gardens and Spanish style rear courtyard. Boasts generously proportioned rooms, provides flexible accommodation with development potential. Generous flexible accommodation with guest suite and separate granny annex Bungalow.
The accommodation on offer comprises of Main House Entrance Porch with marble tiling throughout, Welcoming Hallway with Tiling throughout, Double Bedroom with walk through Dressing room, Laminate flooring throughout. Office / Storage room. On the upper level there is a stunning Lounge / Dining with feature square Bay window with views towards the River Clyde, Laminate flooring throughout, Family Fitted Kitchen with ample storage in both floor and wall mounted units, Electric Hob and oven, Stainless steel chimney Extractor access to Dining /Sitting Room, Laminate flooring throughout. Further three Double Bedrooms, two with feature square Bay windows and fitted wardrobe. Bathroom with two piece white suite and separate Spa shower cubicle, Tiling throughout.
On the lower level there is a Guest suite with separate Kitchen and Bathroom. Bedroom with ensuite including Spa Shower cubical and two piece white suite, Tiling Throughout and Lounge with feature large window looking out to front of property, feature fireplace, Laminate flooring throughout.
The Annex Bungalow comprises of a Bright and Spacious Lounge with Laminate flooring throughout, Breakfasting Kitchen on open plan with ample storage in both floor and wall mounted units, integrated Fridge / Freezer, Electric Hob and oven, Stainless steel Extractor chimney. Two Double Bedrooms both with fitted mirror wardrobes and Laminate flooring throughout. Family Bathroom with Corner Spa Bath and two piece white suite, Tiling throughout.
Glencairn is a stunning contemporary architect designed house set in a fabulous position right in the heart of Port Glasgow. Glencairn offers spacious family accommodation. The large dining kitchen leads through to a versatile sitting room, making the whole space ideal for family life as well as entertaining. The formal sitting room offers striking design with a down lights throughout the ceiling and square feature Bay window overlooking The River Clyde. A master Bedroom suite and three further bedrooms could be enhanced by using the study as a seventh bedroom.
There is a well screened front garden withviews towards the River Clyde and ample parking for several cars, Monobloc in front of Main House and Bungalow. There is a delightful landscaped rear garden enclosed by a variety of mature shrubs and trees. Extensive rear court yard with Spain style brick built pizza oven, Courtyard is cleverly positioned to enjoy the sun and link the house to the garden. Pathways to either side of the house allow for ease of maintenance and for access. Out laying Planning Permission for a separate 4/5 Bedroom Dwelling.
Fixtures and Fittings
All floors are laminated, oak wood skirting and door frames throughout.
The specification of these properties include Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout.
Viewing is Highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and locale on offer.
EPC = Band D
* Lounge / Dining 4.31m (14'2'') x 10.97m ( 36'0'')
* Kitchen 4.59m (15'1'') x 1.90m (6'3'')
* Dining Room / Sitting Room 4.96m (16'3'') x 3.04m (10'3'')
* Bedroom 2 2.89m (9'6'') x 4.69m (15'5'')
* Bedroom 3 2.99m (9'10'') x 4.69m (15'5'')
* Bedroom 4 3.06m (10'0'') x 2.63m (8'8'')
* Office / small Bedroom 2.40m (7'10'') x 2.19m (7'2'')
* Bathroom 3.10m (10'2'') x 1.66m (5'5'')
* Master Bedroom 4.31m (14'2'') x 3.74m (12'3'')
* Lounge 4.67m (15'4'') x 3.51m (11'6'')
* Kitchen 2.71m (8'11'') x 2.03 (6'8'')
* Bathroom 1.98m (6'6'') x 2.18m (7'2'')
* Bedroom 3.33m (10'11''') x 3.74m (12'4'')
* Ensuite 2.02m (6'8'') x 1.43m (4'8'')
* Lounge / Kitchen 5.15m (16'11'') x 4.98m (16'4'')
* Bedroom 1 3.31m (10'10'') x 4.24m (13'11'')
* Bedroom 2 3.22m (10'7'') x 3.23m (10'7'')
* Bathroom 2.94m (9'8'') x 2.22m (7'3'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm, Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44968627.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.