3 bedroom terraced house for saleClare Gardens, Petersfield, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Integral garage and off road parking
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Extended to the rear
- Great location close to the heath lake
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Located to the East of Petersfield sits this spacious mid terraced home in a highly sought after position. Chain free it has everything a family would need.Providing suitable parking with a double drive and integral garage, which is hard to come by in the area, the garage could be converted with the right planning, and has been done with other properties in the road.This home has been well looked after, however, there is scope to place your own creative style which might be appealing to some buyers. Upstairs has a light and airy feel which makes the bedrooms very inviting. The rooms are well proportioned and provide great storage, ideal for the toys or clothes.Located within a short distance of the Taro Sports & Leisure Centre there is something for everyone to enjoy.Petersfield is a town of culture that offers fantastic activities such as the museum, physic gardens and the Norman Church of St Peters.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our mother lived in the property and really enjoyed the location, neighbours and size of the house.The house is now chain free and we feel a family or someone looking to downsize would find it ideal.The road is very quiet and appealing, and we hope the new owners will enjoy the property as much as mum did.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 24'0 x 11'5 (7.32m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 7'3 (3.63m x 2.21m)
- Breakfast Area: 9'7 x 9'4 (2.92m x 2.85m)
- Cloakroom: 5'7 x 4'5 (1.70m x 1.35m)
- Dining Room: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'3 (3.61m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'2 (3.66m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Integral Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44968641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.