4 bedroom detached house for saleClaypole Drive, Northborough, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached house
- Cul de sac location
- Rear garden backing onto open fields
- Modernised throughout
- 22ft Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Integral single garage, Sold with no upward chain
* Cul de sac location
* Rear garden backing onto open fields
* Modernised throughout
* 22ft Kitchen/Diner
* Downstairs Shower Room
* Utility Room
* Integral single garage
* Sold with no upward chain
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs, opening to lounge, half glazed door to kitchen/diner.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted Mira power shower, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to front, ceiling with recessed LED spotlights.
3.76m x 3.71m (12'4" x 12'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, oak flooring, tv point, coving to ceiling with recessed LED spotlights.
6.76m x 2.97m (22'2" x 9'9" excluding door recess). Fitted with a matching range of solid oak base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, ceramic sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in ceramic hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, tv point, ceiling with recessed LED spotlights, pantry cupboard, wall mounted concealed gas boiler, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden, half glazed door to:
2.36m x 2.29m (7'9" x 7'6"). Base units with worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, polycarbonate roof, pvcu double glazed window to side, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, pvcu double glazed door to garden, door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, built-in airing cupboard with slatted shelving, pvcu double glazed window to side, door to:
3.61m x 3.48m (11'10" x 11'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobes, TV point.
3.17m x 2.36m (10'5" x 7'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.59m x 2.57m (8'6" x 8'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.59m x 2.06m (8'6" x 6'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed LED spotlights, LED illuminated mirror.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, block paved driveway to the front leading to integral single garage 5.28m x 2.49m (17'4" x 8'2") with power and light connected, boarded eaves storage space. Wooden side gated access. Backing onto open fields, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, enclosed by timber panelled fencing and mature conifer hedge to sides and hedgerow to rear, timber garden shed, outside cold water tap, outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44970018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.