3 bedroom detached house for saleBirchtree Drive, Cheddleton
* A very well presented three bedroom detached property located on the popular St Edwards Park between Leek and Cheddleton.
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, W.c, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area. Master Bedroom with En-Suite facility, two further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Driveway to the side of the property providing ample parking leading to a single garage with power and lighting.
* Garden area to the side and rear aspects with paved areas and well stocked display borders.
* Viewing strongly recommended for this superb family home.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Laminate flooring.
W.C - W.c. Wash basin.
Lounge - 16'9 x 10'2 (5.11m x 3.10m) - Radiator x 2. Electric fire with feature surround. Laminate flooring. Coving. Double doors leading to:
Conservatory - 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m) - Tiled floor. Patio doors to side.
Dining Room - 10'11 x 7'11 (3.33m x 2.41m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coving.
Kitchen - 14'1 x 11'7 (4.29m x 3.53m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbing point. Gas hob with extractor unit above and electric oven below. Side door. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Radiator.
Landing Area - Airing cupboard. Loft access. Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 11'1 x 10'5 (3.38m x 3.18m) - Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
En-Suite - 9'7 x 5'5 (2.92m x 1.65m) - Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom - 11'2 x 7'2 (3.40m x 2.18m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 9'5 x 7'3 (2.87m x 2.21m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 7'3 x 6'2 (2.21m x 1.88m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Driveway to the side of the property providing ample parking leading to a single garage with power and lighting. Garden area to the side and rear aspects with paved areas and well stocked display borders.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44974809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26579364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.