4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Character Property
- Large Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Bay Fronted
- Close To Local Amenities
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Seperate Dining Room
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Off Road Parking
*Close To Local Amenities
Pvcu glazed front door to:
Radiator, laminate floor covering, stairs to first floor landing, opening to dining room.
3.96m x 3.58m (13' x 11'9" into recess)
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate floor, coving to textured ceiling, opening to side lobby.
3.63m x 3.45m(11'11" x 11'4" into recess)
Pvcu double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator, laminate floor.
Understairs storage cupboard, pvcu double glazed door to garden, archway to:
7.59m x 2.92m (24'11" x 9'7" Max)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, two pvcu double glazed windows to side, double radiator, ceramic tiled floor, door to:
3.12m x 2.11m (10'3" x 6'11")
Half brick and pvcu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof.
First Floor Landing
4.60m x 3.61m (15'1"into recess x 11'10")
Pvcu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
3.96m x 2.77m (13' x 9'1") maximum
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.92m x 2.03m (9'7" x 6'8")
Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc, pvcu frosted double glazed window to side.
The front is block paved, side gated access. Rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44975634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.