2 bedroom apartment for saleDerby Road Wesham Preston
- MODERNISED SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- Entrance Hall, Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Inner Hall, Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- 2 Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom/Wc With Shower
- uPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Gardens, Single Garage Plus Parking Bay
- INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY FLAT
Modernised spacious ground floor flat, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, Garage plus parking bay.
12'4" (3.76 M) x 7'9" (2.36 M) ,
Modern fitted with range of base cupboards, drawers and wall units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven, 4-ring gas hob, chrome cooker hood above with light, part tiled walls, radiator, cupboard housing Potterton gas central heating combi boiler, window to rear elevation.
12'4" (3.76 M) x 10'5" (3.18 M) ,
Radiator, window to side elevation.
11'7" (3.53 M) x 6'11" (2.11 M) ,
Radiator, window to side elevation.
9'2" (2.79 M) x 5'6" (1.68 M) ,
Fitted with 3 piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
To the rear is a SINGLE GARAGE, 16' x 8', with up and over door. A parking bay is also provided in front of the garage. Shared clothes drying area and bin store area. Shared maintenance of the garden areas with the first floor flat.
To reach the property from the Kirkham Office proceed along Poulton Street to the traffic lights at Town End and bear right into Station Road. Continue into Wesham passing the Railway Station on the right and turn second right into Derby Road. No.1 Medlar Gate is further along on the right hand side.
uPVC front door leads into the hall, gas, electric & water meter cupboards.
13'4" (4.06 M) x 11'7" (3.53 M) ,
Feature dark wood fire surround with marble effect inset and hearth, radiator, window overlooking the front garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44976027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-10T61GGS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.