2 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Cottages, Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds
- A stunning Grade 2 listed cottage
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 en suites
- Beautiful stone conversion
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Solid oak floors & guest W.C.
- High ceilings and exposed beams
- Cobble garden & parking, no chain
- A stone's throw from the station
Located in this extremely sought after area of Horsforth, literally a stones throw from the train station platform is this stunning grade two listed two double bedroom stone cottage dating back from the mid 18th century. This superb conversion offers an extremely high specification throughout with neutral decorative schemes, wooden sash windows and a gas central heating system.
The property is accessed through an entrance hallway with solid oak floor, intercom system for the rear gates and a stripped wood staircase to the first floor. To the front of the property is a lovely sitting room with ceiling inset spotlighting and solid oak flooring. To the rear is a beautiful open plan dining kitchen with an attractive range of cream base and wall units, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, built in oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, solid oak flooring and ceiling inset spotlighting. There is a rear entrance porch with timber rear entrance door and a modern guest WC with a two piece suite in white, ceramic tiling and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the first floor is the landing with solid wood floor. The master bedroom is to the front of the property with impressive high ceilings and exposed wooden beams, a radiator and two windows to the front. The master bedroom enjoys a modern en-suite shower room with a three piece suite in white comprising a shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, attractive ceramic tiling, ceiling inset spotlighting and a chrome heated towel rail. There is a further spacious dual aspect double bedroom to the rear of the property enjoying high ceilings with exposed beams. There is a further modern en-suite shower room with a three piece suite in white.
Outside is a lovely paved area to the front. To the rear is a gated, cobbled garden, an ideal space to sit out. There are double electronically controlled gates at the rear which gives access to an allocated car parking space.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of excellent amenities including local shopping facilities, bars, restaurants, Leeds Bradford airport and indeed additional transport links. There is also the added advantage of no chain involved.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44982855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.