3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale21 Windsor Close, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sought after, tucked away cul-de-sac location
- Large Southerly facing rear garden
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Recently fitted four piece bathroom
- Garage and off-street parking
- Viewing highly recommended
Superb family property with generous Southerly facing garden.
Main Description Situated on this sought after, established and attractive cul-de-sac and in a tucked away location on the East side of Beverley, this delightful family house boasts a generously sized and Southerly facing rear garden. The well proportioned accommodation still allows for huge potential however the property has the benefit of a beautiful, modern four piece bathroom and good room sizes. The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, generously sized living room with space for both living and dining furniture, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a house bathroom, off-street parking, garage and gardens.
Location The property is located on the small and sought after cul-de-sac forming Windsor Close, which is accessed off Sigston Road on the East side of Beverley.
The popular and highly regarded historic town of Beverley in East Yorkshire boasts an excellent range of local amenities including extensive range of shops including many high street chains, numerous Public houses and restaurants. There are also numerous landmarks including Beverley Minster and the open countryside of Westwood Pasture.
The town is ideally placed for access to the surrounding areas including Hull, York, the M62 motorway as well as the coast.
Property ref: 121_2394_4268627
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44988216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4268627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.