5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- 4 reception rooms and 2 en-suites
- Separate utility room
- Large rear garden
- Walking distance to Headcorn village and station
- EPC energy rating D (63)
It is a rarity that a property that boasts such substantial family accommodation is offered to the market. Situated in one of the best positions in Headcorn, tucked away from the High Street within one of the quietest streets – New Road.With a driveway to the front and double garage you will not be stuck for parking and storage – with a growing family this is a must for a harmonious family life! On entering the property, you will be surprised by the amount of space on offer, with a large entrance hall, leading to a beautiful formal lounge with bay window to the front and stunning open fire for those cosy winter nights!With three further receptions rooms, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and utility you have everything required to adapt and create the space as your family require.The space continues upstairs with five bedrooms – four of which are double and two have their very own en-suites! The current owners have lapsed planning permission for a double story extension and with the sheer size of the rear garden, this can be accommodated without compromise.This property must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality, size and prime location on offer.
What the Owner says:
We bought this home from new and as a family of 6 we needed multiple reception rooms, good sized bedrooms, plenty of parking and a large garden. It was a difficult task to find such a property in Headcorn but this home fitted the bill perfectly and we have been happy here for many years.
New Road is an ideal location. Tucked away from the main village but within walking distance to the local primary school, amenities and main line train station – perfect if you don’t want to be a taxi driver for your children!
We are looking to downsize and therefore hope another family will enjoy this beautiful home and make it their own.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'8 x 12'1 (6.00m x 3.69m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 11'11 (4.09m x 3.63m)
- Study: 9'6 x 8'1 (2.90m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 14'11 x 11'7 (4.55m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room
- Family Room: 13'7 x 12'7 (4.14m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 12'1 (5.19m x 3.69m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 12'7 (4.12m x 3.84m)
- E-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 10'5 (3.89m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'7 x 8'6 (3.84m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'11 x 7'1 (3.02m x 2.16m)
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44990625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12720263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.