2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk Road, Maldon
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Generous Lounge
- Attractive Garden
- Parking For Two Cars
Situated on the DESIRABLE WESTERN DEVELOPMENT within reach of local shops and excellent schools is this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM house boasting TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES and attractive rear garden.
Norfolk Road is situated to the West of Maldon town on the desirable Western Development. This sought after residential area enjoys a local parade of shops including post office, as well as excellent nearby schools and regular bus services into Maldon town centre. An ideal first time buy or next step on the ladder, this well proportioned two bedroom property is offered in excellent decorative order, and enjoys an attractive and well kept rear garden as well as two parking spaces in the nearby residents car park.
To book your viewing of this exceptional property in one of Maldon's most desriable areas please contact the team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, glazed door to :-
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to :-
Lounge 14' 6" + recess x 13' 7" ( 4.42m + recess x 4.14m )
Double glazed UPVC window and door to rear opening onto the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven and gas hob. Space for further appliances, radiator.
Loft access, door to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 2" + recess ( 3.66m x 3.10m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' max ( 3.68m x 2.44m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Part tiled walls, radiator.
Enclosed by panel fence, part laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and decked and patio seating areas.
Two allocated spaces in car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44995488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.