4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDipton, Stanley, County Durham, DH9
- Four Bedroomed Semi-Detached Property
- Well Presented And Much Improved
- Undergone A Programme Of Refurbishment
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Patio Garden With Brick Built Stores To Rear
JW Wood are pleased to offer for sale a well presented and much improved four bedroomed semi-detached property situated in the popular commuter village of Dipton.
This period cottage was marketed by the previous agent at £167,500 and has undergone a comprehensive programme of refurbishment in recent years including a re-wire, gas central heating system with combination boiler, a modern Cooke & Lewis kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, modern contemporary bathrooms, re-plastering, decorating and flooring. The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance porch, large lounge, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms (master bedroom with exposed ceiling beam, vaulted ceiling with skylight windows and an ensuite shower room) there is also a family bathroom/w.c. Externally the property has small forecourt area to the front of the property and a patio garden to the rear with brick built stores.
Startforth cottage is situated just off Front Street in Dipton on the A692 highway. Dipton is ideal for commuting purposes being within easy reach of Consett, Stanley, Durham, Gateshead and Newcastle. There are some local facilities within Dipton with a more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities available within either Consett or Stanley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45002214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.