2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale59 Lethbridge Road, WELLS, Somerset
- Semi detached bungalow in very good order
- Walking distance to the centre of Wells
- Updated and improved by the current owners
- UVPC windows and doors throughout
- Recently re fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious sitting room and dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Private rear garden, garage and off road parking
Charles Barnard Estate Agents are pleased to present this spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow which has been updated and improved by the current owners and located just a short walk in to the centre of Wells. Recent improvements have included refitting the kitchen and bathroom. In addition replacing all the ground floor with bamboo wood flooring, creating a feeling of space. The property is well presented, neutrally decorated throughout and is ideal for mature buyers looking to downsize and be close to the centre of Wells as well as buyers looking for an affordable home to get on to the property ladder. There is a very spacious sitting and dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a driveway fully enclosed by double wrought iron gates, which leads to further parking and a detached garage. The south facing rear garden is very much a blank canvass. It is private with a sunny patio, an ornamental pond with a mature magnolia tree at the far end.
Property ref: 121_2366_4273022
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45002289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4273022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.