4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMotte Lane, Castle Hill, Swanscombe, Kent
- 4 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Brand new build
- Exciting new development
- Walking distance from Ebbsfleet International
This stunning new build family home is part of the exciting new Castle Hill development in Ebbsfleet Valley. This location is a commuters' dream because it is within walking distance of Ebbsfleet International station. From here you can commute into St Pancras International in Central London in just 17 minutes. The development is being built by Charles Church, and as such, you can be assured of a high quality house at an affordable price. Be quick to secure this beautiful home and make an appointment to visit the show home and see for yourself just how spacious this property is.The large master bedroom has a fantastic en suite shower room and all of the bedrooms are a generous size. The stunning kitchen/diner is sure to be the envy of your friends and family, while the sitting room offers you and your family a comfortable place to relax after a busy day. Residents here can take advantage of the fantastic road and rail facilities this location has to offer and, in your spare time, Bluewater Shopping Centre is just a stone's throw away. Schools and other amenities are also close at hand.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'4 x 9'7 (4.68m x 2.92m)
- Living Room: 16'6 x 10'3 (5.03m x 3.13m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 9'8 (4.09m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 6'8 (3.13m x 2.03m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 16'9 x 13'4 (5.11m x 4.07m)
- Driveway and Car Port
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45019371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.