1 bedroom terraced house for saleAdmirals Drive, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terraced house
- Galleried bedroom
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Off road parking, garage & rear garden
- No upward chain!
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! Being offered with no upward chain is this terraced property that has a galleried bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. While outside provides off road parking, a garage & an enclosed rear garden.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This terraced property is located on a very popular development on the outskirts of Wisbech and would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property includes a galleried bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor with an open plan lounge/diner on the ground floor. Outside provides off road parking, garage and an enclosed garden. Keys available in the office - Call today to arrange a viewing!
Living Room 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
Galleried Bedroom 11' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.43m max x 3.02m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the mini roundabout continue along and at the next set of traffic lights turn left into Walton Road. Follow the road round and then turn left into Windsor Drive. Proceed to the bottom and turn right and then immediately left into Admirals Drive. Follow this road where you will find the property number 42. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45020475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.