2 bedroom flat for saleLombard Wharf at Lombard Wharf, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3AY
- Ready to move in now
- Total area: 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m
- A five minute walk to Battersea Village
- East facing wraparound terrace with views up and down the Thames
- Located on the 23rd floor
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas and kitchen
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment on the 23rd floor features a WRAPAROUND TERRACE accessible from the open plan living/dining room and master bedroom. The German-fitted kitchen includes SILESTONE WORKTOP. The bathroom includes LUXURY FITTINGS and design with chrome finish heated towel rail and FLOOR-TO-CEILING ceramic tiles. Totalling 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m. STAMP DUTY contributions or FURNITURE PACKS included.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.2 x 4.2m (17'0'' x 13'9'')
- Lounge - 5.4 x 3.5m (17'8'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.8 x 2.8m (19'0'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.5 x 2.75m (14'9'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 2.06m (6'10'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45022863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.