3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarden Way, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom home
- Conservatory & downstairs bathroom
- Lovely garden
- Close to schools and town
- Recently refurbished
- EPC energy rating C (72)
A great opportunity to grab a wonderful three bedroom home at a great price. This house has not long ago been refurbished all the way through the downstairs and the kitchen and bathroom are just stunning. The bedrooms upstairs are all really good sizes so no squabbling over who has which bedroom. You could walk in here and enjoy it from day one.The property also has a lovely little conservatory off the rear which is an ideal spot to sit and relax with a cup of tea and catch up on the Sunday papers. The rear garden is beautifully enclosed so if you want to have a dog, he or she will love it here too. The kids will love it here as there is a park around the corner and schools down the road. The property is situated in a very convenient location, within walking distance to the town centre of Newport where you can shop until you drop. Overall, a super home for first time buyers or families looking for a property all ready to move straight in to.
What the Owner says:
I have really enjoyed my 24 years in this home and will never look back. It was the perfect place to bring up the kids and as I don’t drive, I never had to worry about taking them to school or doing the shopping as it was all so close by. Over the years, the kids have grown up and now that I work over at the hospital, I am looking for a change and a closer stroll to work. The house is extremely warm throughout the year and the heating bills are always low making it a very affordable property to live in. I love my new kitchen and bathroom and I will thoroughly miss it but time has now come for me to up sticks and head somewhere new. Whoever comes here next, I wish them many happy years here in this lovely home
- Lounge Area: 16'8 x 15'9 (5.08m x 4.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'9 x 9'5 (4.80m x 2.87m)
- Conservatory: 8'5 x 7'11 (2.57m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 10'7 (4.78m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'3 (3.89m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45028149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.