3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaver Road, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- En-suite facilities to bedroom 1
- Allington Primary School catchment area
- Nice rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (73)
A fantastic family home found in the ever popular Allington location and all that it has to offer. The property is located within the catchment area of the outstanding Allington Primary School.As you walk through the front door the feeling of light and space is sure to make you feel right at home, why not relax with your favourite book in the lounge while the children play outside in the garden.The spacious kitchen is perfect for the cook of the household as the whole family can keep you company while you rustle up your next culinary delight! The rear garden will keep the children occupied even throughout the winter months! With the property being located at the top of Beaver Road with no through traffic it means it is a safe location for children to play out the front also.Family arguments over who is using the bathroom first will never be an issue as bedroom 1 has an en-suite shower room.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'6 x 12'6 (4.73m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'10 x 10'1 (4.83m x 3.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 9'3 (3.18m x 2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 9'1 (2.85m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 6'5 (3.08m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45044415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.