4 bedroom terraced house for saleObservatory Road, East Sheen
- Four Bedrooms
- Period House with Large Garden
- Charming Street
- Close to Sheen Mount Primary School
- Near Richmond Park
A smartly presented four bedroom house situated on a highly desirable Parkside road. This charming and spacious home has retained plenty of period features and is presented in superb condition throughout. The garden is private and secluded and there is further scope to modernise and extend (STPP).
Situated on an extremely sought after Parkside road is this spacious four bedroom house. Offering an abundance of period charm throughout, this property is presented in superb condition yet with further scope to modernise and extend the living space. The house is accessed through a landscaped front garden into a wide entrance hall with under-stairs storage. This leads into both a front lounge with original fireplace and circular bay window and to the rear is a kitchen-dining area overlooking a sizeable private garden. To the first floor is a spacious landing, two large double bedrooms, third bedroom and a recently updated bathroom. The second floor boasts excellent storage, second bathroom and another double bedroom. Observatory Road is a highly sought after road on Parkside ideally situated for the amenities of the high street, Mortlake Station and Sheen Mount Primary School. There is on street parking and the green spaces of Sheen Common and Richmond Park are within close walking distance.
Reception / Kitchen
Ensuite Shower Room
Postcode: SW14 7QB
Nearest station: Mortlake Station (0.6 miles)
Nearest school: Tower House School (0.2 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.4 miles)
(Source: Google Maps - distances are measured as walking distances)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45061332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.