1 bedroom apartment for saleLower Robin Hood Lane, Helsby, Frodsham
- Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
- Purpose built apartments
- Lift available
- No chain
- Close links to public transport
Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
One bed apartment with lift access in the purpose built Lincoln Court. Situated in the popular village of Helsby and with a bus stop outside it is convenient for both Frodsham and Chester benefiting from communal lounge, No Chain!
Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
One bedroom apartment situated on the first floor, looking out onto Lower Robin hood Lane. There is lift access from the ground floor as well as access directly from Chester Road via a bridgred walkway. The apartment benefits from communal gardens which residents are free to tend too, as well as an on-site warden. The management company have recently installed new double glazed windows throughout and are due to redecorate and lay new carpet in the communal areas.
Situated in the popular village of Helsby and with a bus stop outside it is convenient for both Frodsham and Chester. Lincoln Court benefits from a communal lounge, laundry room and residents parking. It is also in close proximity to both Helsby library and Doctors surgery.
Residents must be 60 or over. No Chain!
Storage, electric wall heater, coved ceiling.
Lounge 18' 3" into window x 9' 9" ( 5.56m into window x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, electric wall heater, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe incorporating hanging space and drawer units, electric wall heater and storage cupboard.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., vanity wash basin, heated towel rail, electric wall heater and extractor fan.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 7' 2" ( 1.96m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash back, integrated freezer and fridge, laminated floor.
Conveniently located within 2 miles of Junction 14 of the M56 motorway offering excellent transport links across the North West and North Wales. Helsby Railway Station offers a commute into Warrington, Manchester and Chester City Centre and primary and secondary schools are located in Helsby itself. A parade of shops including a post office is found a short walk away and more extensive shopping facilities are located at a Tesco supermarket found just off Chester Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45063594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.