3 bedroom terraced house for saleKinross Crescent, Portsmouth
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Re-fitted kitchen/diner
- Re-fitted 4 piece bathroom suite
- Springfield + Court Lane catchment
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
- Must view property
Immaculate three bedroom end of terrace house with a garage and off road parking potential! catchments for both Springfield and Court Lane schools this is a must view for families.
Immaculate three bedroom end of terrace house with a garage and off road parking potential! catchments for both Springfield and Court Lane schools this is a must view for families. Benefiting from a re-fitted kitchen dinning room aswell as a stunning 4 piece bathroom suite and a downstairs WC. In addition this superb home benefits from a separate lounge and conservatory that over looks the south facing rear garden.
Double glazed door to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to lounge and opening to cloakroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC with inset wash hand basin over.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, original style cast iron feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' 5" x 18' 1" ( 3.78m x 5.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, inset 'bosch' oven and grill, inset gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Double glazed sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 6' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed sliding door to rear aspect.
Stairs leading from ground floor, loft access which is partly boarded with power and lighting
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled, enclosed mains shower cubicle, freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail radiator.
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid to paving, area laid to lawn with shrubs and plant borders. Garden path to access garage. Side pedestrian access.
Garage 16' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.95m )
Accessed via up+over door, double glazed window to side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065805.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.