19 bedroom character property for saleBalfour Place, London, W1K 2AY
- Freehold Mayfair building
- Prominent Grade II listed corner building
- Currently arranged as 6 apartments
- 85' / 26m Frontage to Balfour Place
- Potential for Reinstatement as a house
- Passenger lift
- 13,091 Sq ft
- EPC Exempt
7 Balfour Place is situated on the corner of Balfour Place and Mount Street, between Park Lane and South Audley Street.
Known locally as Mayfair Village the area is renowned globally for dignified elegance, privacy and seclusion.
A Grade II listed building totalling 13,091 sq ft (1,216.2 sq m) that was built as a private house in the late 1800's.
The property has been converted into six apartments that range in size from 1,458 sq ft - 2,583 sq ft. Subject to planning and other necessary consents the building could be reinstated as a private house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45083464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS140755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.