2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Gardens, Alwoodley, Leeds
- Two bedroom semi-detached house
- Modern gas central heating
- Extensive double glazing
- Off street parking and single garage
- Requires modernisation
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- No chain
- EPC Rating TBC
Selling with no onward chain and requiring modernisation throughout this two bedroom semi-detached property could make an ideal purchase for a wide variety of buyers including first time buyers, young professionals or developers alike.
The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway, breakfast kitchen with fitted wall and base units and a dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden. To the side elevation of the property is a porch that could be used as a utility room and/or w.c. From the first floor there are two bedrooms and a small storage room along with a bathroom fitted with three piece suite. Outside, the property has off street parking, garden to three sides and a detached single garage and shed. The property also features extensive double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is located close to an array of good local schooling for all ages, good local amenities and plenty of bars, restaurants and cafes to choose from. Within commuting distance to Leeds city centre, Harrogate, York and Wetherby and a short distance to Roundhay, Headingley and Chapel Allerton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45087699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO060690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.