3 bedroom detached house for saleBardwell Court, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom detached house
- Ready to move into condition
- Detached single garage & parking
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Close to local schools & amenities
- PVCu double-glazed & centrally heated
- Lawned garden with borders to rear
- EPC Rating
Neatly tucked away into a private corner plot of this well regarded and modern cul-de-sac location is this three bedroom detached home offered with parking and a detached single garage to the front, as well as lawned gardens with planted borders to the rear. Internally the well-proportioned accommodation comprises entrance hall, through lounge/diner, rear fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units, guest WC, first floor landing, two double bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower room, further single bedroom and a bathroom housing a three piece suite in white comprised of a panelled bath, WC and pedestal hand washbasin. Situated just a short walk from Canal Lane primary school, the property would ideally suit young families and is also within a short reach of wider amenities locally. Positioned just a short drive from Leeds Road, the property benefits from good transport links into Leeds as well as potentially further afield via the nearby M62 Junction 30.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45087705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.