2 bedroom flat for sale26, John Knox Street, Flat 3-4, Clydebank, Glasgow, G81 1ND
- Large 2 bedroom third floor flat in the popular area of Clydebank in West Glasgow.
- **Home Report Available upon Request**
- Tenanted investment opportunity - the flat is currently tenanted on a 6 month SAT agreement. Current rental £375 PCM - £4500 per annum.
- Spacious Accommodation comprises; reception hallway, spacious lounge, bathroom, fitted kitchen with appliances & 2 Large Double bedrooms.
- Ideally Located for Access to All Local Amenities and Excellent Transport Links to Glasgow City Centre. Previous Sales; 26 John Knox st sold £58,500 in 2013, 28 John knox St for £64,995.
Tenanted investment flat. Large 2 bedroom flat in Clydebank. Currently tenanted on a 6 month rolling Short Assured Tenancy Agreement, beginning in June 2014, Current rental £375 (£4500 PA). Spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, 2 large double bedrooms, spacious lounge, large fitted kitchen & bathroom. ** Home Report Available Upon Request** The property is situated in an ideal location in Clydebank, on the West side of Glasgow. Clydebank as the closest town is a former industrial heartland of Glasgow and benefits from a range of residential property styles. The property is within walking distance of public transport routes, and the M8 motorway is approx 20 minutes drive. Glasgow city centre itself is approximately 25 minutes by car. Local amenities include shopping centre and cinema complex, boutique style shops on Dumbarton Road and a plethora of bars and restaurants. The trendy west end of the city is 10 minutes drive away. Access to Loch Lomond on the A82 is also a short car journey away. . Please contact us now for further information on submitting an offer.
“FPS Estate Agency Ltd are pleased to act as sole marketing agents for Glasgow Residential Investments (GRI).
All properties with the ‘GRI’ logo are high quality buy-to-let investments prepared specifically for the astute investor.
The 6 Point ‘GRI Guarantee’...
Let, Renovated, Clear, High Yielding, Managed, Exclusive Investment Properties
1. Let Residential Investment. Each property is sold exclusively as a let residential investment with the tenant in occupation. GRI Guarantee a legally binding short assured tenancy agreement has been signed by the current tenant and will be assigned to the new purchaser at the time of sale.
2. Fully Renovated. All properties have been extensively renovated to a high standard. The properties will require no major capital expenditure for the foreseeable future.
3. Clear Marketable Title. The title to the property has been inspected by GRI’s legal agent confirming its clarity and validity. Additionally no outstanding factoring or management charges will be due at the time of purchase.
4. Instant High Yields. All properties have been let with outstanding yields ranging from 8%-12% per year. As the properties are prepared and sold with tenants in occupation they are instant income producing investments.
5. Ongoing Management Option. The purchaser may choose to assume the management of the property themselves. Alternatively Full Management is offered via Edzell Property Management at a rate of 10% pa. The choice is entirely up to the purchasing Party.
6. FPS Exclusive Marketing & Sale. GRI properties are offered exclusively for sale though FPS Estate Agency. You will not find them anywhere else. They are unique offerings and available solely on a first come = first served basis to the first offering party at an acceptable level.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 104040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.