1 bedroom flat for sale260 , Stevenson Street, 2-1, Glasgow Green, Glasgow, G402RU
- Spacious 2nd Floor Flat. Accommodation comprises; 1 Large double bedroom, reception hallway, commodious bay windowed living room, modern bathroom & fitted kitchen.
- Tenanted Investment property. **Home report available upon request***
- Opportunity to purchase a turn key investment property. The property is currently tenanted on a rolling Short assured tenancy agreement at £360 PCM (£4,320 PA).
- Sales History: 254 2/2, Stevenson Street previously sold for £60,000 - 3/2, 254 Stevenson Street SOLD for £72,257 and 266 Stevenson Street sold for £56,100.
- Popular area with students at Universities and also the Royal Infirmary Hospital employees/City Centre professionals.The area is further enhanced due to its close proximity to the 2014 Commonwealth Ga
TURN KEY INVESTMENT. Spacious, 1 bedroom second floor flat in Glasgow Green - Superb location close to Glasgow City, the Merchant City and easy access to several Universities & the M8 Motorway. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hallway, Large double bedroom, Living room with bay window, a modernised bathroom & fitted kitchen. The property further benefits from Double Glazing and Electric Heating. 254 2/2, Stevenson Street previously sold for £60,000 - 3/2, 254 Stevenson Street SOLD for £72,257 and 266 Stevenson Street sold for £56,100. This property is IDEAL for investors - current rolling short assured tenancy agreement in place at £360 PCM (£4,320 pa). The Glasgow Green district is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street. 3 Local Train Stations. The local area is popular with students at Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities and The Royal Infirmary Hospital. FPS Estate Agency Ltd are pleased to act as sole marketing agents for Glasgow Residential Investments (GRI). All properties from GRI are high quality buy-to-let investments prepared specifically for the astute investor. . Please contact us now for further information on submitting an offer. **EPC Band F**
“FPS Estate Agency Ltd are pleased to act as sole marketing agents for Glasgow Residential Investments (GRI).
All properties with the ‘GRI’ logo are high quality buy-to-let investments prepared specifically for the astute investor.
The 6 Point ‘GRI Guarantee’...
Let, Renovated, Clear, High Yielding, Managed, Exclusive Investment Properties
1. Let Residential Investment. Each property is sold exclusively as a let residential investment with the tenant in occupation. GRI Guarantee a legally binding short assured tenancy agreement has been signed by the current tenant and will be assigned to the new purchaser at the time of sale.
2. Fully Renovated. All properties have been extensively renovated to a high standard. The properties will require no major capital expenditure for the foreseeable future.
3. Clear Marketable Title. The title to the property has been inspected by GRI’s legal agent confirming its clarity and validity. Additionally no outstanding factoring or management charges will be due at the time of purchase.
4. Instant High Yields. All properties have been let with outstanding yields ranging from 8%-12% per year. As the properties are prepared and sold with tenants in occupation they are instant income producing investments.
5. Ongoing Management Option. The purchaser may choose to assume the management of the property themselves. Alternatively Full Management is offered via Edzell Property Management at a rate of 10% pa. The choice is entirely up to the purchasing Party.
6. FPS Exclusive Marketing & Sale. GRI properties are offered exclusively for sale though FPS Estate Agency. You will not find them anywhere else. They are unique offerings and available solely on a first come = first served basis to the first offering party at an acceptable level.”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 104091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.