4 bedroom mews house for sale10 Copper Beeches, West Lane, High Legh
- Ten Luxurious New Homes
- Bespoke Gated Development
- Delightful Countryside Setting
- Private Gardens
- Wildflower Communal Gardens
- Designated Private Parking
- Individual Storage Sheds
Copper Beeches is a bespoke gated development of just 10 luxurious four-bedroom homes with private gardens and parking. Delightful countryside setting with farmland views.
Copper Beeches draws inspiration from the characteristics of the areas traditional farm buildings and properties are finished in a Cheshire red brick with timber and brickwork detailing. Internally, Copper Beeches brings together considered interior styling and high quality materials, along with the technology and modern conveniences that make a house a home. The development provides the perfect balance of elegance and and environmental awareness, as each home has premium kitchen appliances, water-saving bathroom technology, a top-rated heating system with air source heat pump, all of which help reduce energy use and emissions.
With views in every direction from the first floor windows and Juliet balconies, each of the 10 houses at Copper Beeches has its own unique outlook over the Cheshire countryside. Large glazed panels make the most of the landscaped grounds and surrounding views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45097176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 591981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Lymm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.