2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDarley Street, Darley Abbey, Derby
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Sought After Village Location Next To Darley Park
- Ecclesbourne School Catchment
- Accommodation Over Three Floor
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
A charming grade II listed cottage in the centre of the sought after village of Darley Abbey offered for sale with no onward chain. The property is located a stone throw for the picturesque Darley Park and also offers easy access to Derby City, A6 corridor and A38. ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT.
A charming grade II listed cottage in the centre of the sought after village of Darley Abbey offered for sale with no onward chain. The property is located a stone throw for the picturesque Darley Park and also offers easy access to Derby City, A6 corridor and A38. The property offers accommodation arranged over three floors that in brief comprises of a spacious lounge, separate dining area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor can be found a double bedroom and bathroom. Stairs from the first floor lead to a further double bedroom. Outside can be found a enclosed courtyard style garden offering a good degree of privacy.
Lounge 11' 1" into chimney breast x 18' 3" ( 3.38m into chimney breast x 5.56m )
Having entrance door to the side, sash windows with secondary glazing to the front and side, radiator, fire place with wood burner style fire, stairs to the first floor, TV point and open access into:
Dining Room 11' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.06m )
Having window to the side with secondary glazing, radiator and door leading to:
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, recess spotlights, radiator, tiled flooring, window to the rear, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having window to the side and stairs giving access to the second floor.
Bedroom 2 11' x 11' 5" into chimney breast ( 3.35m x 3.48m into chimney breast )
Having window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, window with secondary glazing and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 18' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.56m x 3.33m )
Having windows with secondary glazing to the front and side and radiator.
To the rear of the property can be found a pleasant enclosed courtyard style garden offering a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45098580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.