3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNeville Road, Shirley, Solihull
- Good size driveway
- Generous rear garden
- Large lounge
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Log burner
- Short upward chain
This cosey three bedroom semi-detached house if the perfect home for a family, benefiting from; large lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, rear garden and off road parking. This isnt one to be missed.
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, garage, off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to a tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking with access to the garage.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevation, tiled flooring and a further double glazed door with matching window to front elevation leading to:
Flooring, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' ( 6.07m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed French doors to rear elevation, log burner fireplace, television aerial point and two central heating radiators.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
Dining Area 20' 5" max x 10' max ( 6.22m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed patio doors and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen Area 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, partial wall tiling, integrated eight ring gas burner, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to rear elevation, door access to the garage and door to:
W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, central heating radiator, shower cubicle and partial wall tiling.
Double glazed window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, airing cupboard and tiling to splashback areas.
W.C and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing.
With double doors, plumbing, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45108624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.