5 bedroom detached house for saleWoking, Surrey, GU22
- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- Close To Worplesdon Station
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Integral Garage With Off Street Parking For 4/5 Vehicles
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
Set in a beautiful location fronting a wooded area this appealing five bedroom 1930's family home offers great living and entertaining accommodation. Having been sympathetically extended over the years this family home now boasts five good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms and an open plan kitchen/family/breakfast room with separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The property has an integral garage with off street parking for 4-5 vehicles and a large private rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
A short distance away are Worplesdon Station and the Woking Mainline Railway Station frequently serving Waterloo (26 mins), the South Coast from Portsmouth through to Exeter, and express coach service to Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 (25-30 mins). There is also easy access to the M25, M3 and A3 providing links to Heathrow, Gatwick & London City Airports.
Woking has a thriving town centre offering extensive shopping, dining and leisure facilities including The NewVictoria Theatre & Cinema, and the Lightbox Gallery. For golfers there is a choice of clubs including, Woking Golf Club (one of the oldest in the U.K. founded in 1893), Westhill, Hoebridge, Worplesdon, Chobham and Foxhills (including spa and hotel). Both the Basingstoke Canal and the River Wey are close by for walking, cycling and fishing (permit required), whilst nearby Smarts Heath Common is an SSSI.
The area is well served by both private and state schools including Hoebridge, Greenfield and Halstead, RGS, GHS and Tormead; Westfield Primary, St John the Baptist School, Winston Churchill and Hoe Valley School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45111870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.