1 bedroom flat for saleGoldring Close, Hayling Island
- First floor retirement flat
- 18ft lounge / dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 12ft bedroom
- Spacious bathroom
- UPVC double glazed
- Attractive communal gardens
- Close to Mengham Shops & Health Centre
The accommodation comprises:
Own attractive recently installed front door to stairway to entrance hall. Wall Lights.
6'6" x 5'11" (1.98m x 1.80m) Vinyl floor. Door release. Built in airing cupboard. Insulated hot tank. Shelves. Storage heater.
8'2" x 7'6" (2.48m x 2.28m) Fitted on two sides with ample worktops, drawers and cupboards under. Vinyl floor. High level cupboards. 1 stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under. Plumbing for washing machine. Shelf. Plate rack. Walls part tiled. UPVC double glazed window to the front. Space for fridge/freezer. Sliding door to:
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
18'3" x 11'2" (5.50m x 3.40m) Slightly L-shaped. Storage heater. UPVC double glazed window. UPVC double glazed door with safety railings with pleasant views. Vinyl floor. Glazed door to hall.
12' x 9'5" (3.65m x 2.87m) Vinyl floor. UPVC double glazed window with pleasant outlook.
8'2" x 6' (2.48m x1.82m) Vinyl floor. Panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Walls part tiled. Wall mirror. Electric light with shaver point. High level UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass. Electric light. Towel rail.
Lots of communal parking areas. Dustbin area. Attractive communal gardens. Seating area.
We are informed that the maintenance is 141.00 per month which includes the building insurance.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH HUGH HICKMAN AND SON
Please note the services and appliances have not been tested. All measurements are approximate.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
Opening Hours : 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
9.00 am to 3.00 pm Saturday
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 520549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hugh Hickman & Son, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.