3 bedroom terraced house for saleReynard Road,Manchester, M21
- Wonderful original features throughout
- Beautiful wood flooring
- Double glazed sash windows and gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen with Rangemaster cooker and separate utility area
- Three large double bedrooms, including loft bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
- Large contemporary bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Low maintenance, attractive courtyard garden
- Office / study
- Located off fashionable Beech Road
- Walking distance to Chorlton Metro station
A beautifully presented terrace with impressive proportions throughout, located close to fashionable Beech Road. The accommodation consists of a porch, entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room, modern kitchen, access to lower ground floor cellar. The first floor reveals two double bedrooms, served by a contemporary styled bathroom, and a study. The converted loft bedroom is light and spacious, with a dressing room and en-suite. Attractive courtyard garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45118359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6re-xkzw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.