2 bedroom flat for sale23 Glendevon Terrace, Balgreen, Edinburgh, EH12 5UW
- Extremely well presented main door upper villa
- Living/dining room sunny bay window
- Fitted kitchen and 2 double bedrooms
- Bright re-designed shower room
- Large loft with store rooms (scope for conversion)
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Quiet setting beside golf course and tram stop
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 0759 5820611
Upgraded in recent years, this 1950’s main door upper villa (73sqm) retains timeless character and is in ‘move-in’ condition. It provides useful store rooms (one with Velux window) within the attic which has great potential for conversion. There is a charming bay-windowed living room to front boasting a feature fuel-effect gas fire and handy cupboard. The separate kitchen is well fitted with modern white cabinets and lengthy work surfaces. Both bedrooms are good doubles and the former bathroom has been transformed into a stylish shower room sporting white sanitary ware. Gas central heating is complemented by replacement PVC double glazing. There is an easily maintained garden to front, side and rear with shed, large patio and superb Acer tree. It lies in council tax band D and has been
valued by surveyors at £210,000.
To view telephone Agent on 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours). Carpets, blinds, cooker, washing machine and the fridge are included in the sale price. Glendevon Terrace is bounded by Carrick Knowe Golf Course in the desirable Balgreen area of Edinburgh. Being just over 3 miles west of Princes Street, it is ideal for commuters. A
library, Co-op store, medical centre, nursery and large Sainsbury’s supermarket are nearby. It is also worth noting the close proximity to the Gyle Shopping Centre, Edinburgh Business Park and Corstorphine.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45126372.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.