3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hyde, Abingdon
- Good sized living room with attractive feature fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Modern refitted kitchen
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Well maintained good sized garden
- Gas fired central heating to radiators
- Brick outhouse with power and light
A mature and well presented 3 bedroomed semi detached property situated in this popular residential development with good access to local schools and amenities.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a good sized living room with attractive feature fireplace and gas insert fire, a separate dining room leading into the modern refitted kitchen with large range cooker and extractor hood (negotiable). To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, 1 with a built in wardrobe and a further single bedroom all served by a modern family bathroom. Outside the property affords a well maintained good sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved area and attractively planted borders as well as a garden shed and brick outhouse which benefits from power and light; and to the front of the property there is a good sized gravelled frontage providing parking for 2 vehicles.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45132018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26522572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.