3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMount Pleasant, Dalton-in-Furness, Cumbria
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED END TERRACE TOWN HOUSE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- HALLWAY, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, MODERN KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS (ONE IS A RECENT ATTIC CONVERSION) AND 4PC BATHROOM
- SMALL GARDEN FRONTAGE AND GOOD SIZED YARD TO THE REAR
- ENERGY RATING E
Beautifully Presented End Terrace Town House With Bay Windowed Lounge, 4pc Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. Situated in this ever popular area in Dalton in Furness and close to some popular restaurants, public houses and just a short walk to the highly regarded Dowdales Secondary School. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with Victorian style tiled floor, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms (one is an attic conversion, completed to building regulations in September 2016) and there is a four piece bathroom. Further benefits uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended and there is no upper chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.