2 bedroom apartment for saleArmond Road, Witham
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Permit Parking for Two Cars
- Long Lease
Situated within a SHORT WALK OF WITHAM'S MAINLINE TRAIN STATION with services to London Liverpool Street and a stones throw from PICTURESQUE RIVERSIDE WALKS, is this well presented two bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with LONG LEASE and parking for two vehicles.
Communal Door To :-
Stairs and doors to all properties. Entrance door to :-
Airing cupboard, electric storage heater, doors to :-
Lounge / Diner 19' 6" x 12' 7" max ( 5.94m x 3.84m max )
Double glazed French doors with flag windows to front open to Juliette balcony overlooking communal gardens. Laminate flooring. Electric storage heater, storage cupboard, double doors to :-
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front overlooking communal gardens, modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven and combination grill and microwave. Separate electric hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge and freezer, space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking attractive communal gardens, built in double wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, electric panel heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking attractive communal gardens, built in double wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Electric panel heater.
Modern white suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Attractive lawned communal gardens with mature hedges and blossom trees.
Two permits for parking in private residents car park.
Agents Note :
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a relative of a staff member of the Connells Group.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45141567.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.