Land for saleBerthon Road, Little Mill, Pontypool, Monmouthshire
- Building Plot Circa 470sqm
- Outline Planning Permission for Detached Dormer Bungalow 167sqm
- Plus Integral Garage
- Popular Location Lying Between Usk & Abergavenny
- Lying Within Easy Access of Cwmbran & Pontypool
- Mains utilities accessible to site, not connected
- Inspection Recommended
** CIRCA 470 SQM BUILDING PLOT ** with outline permission granted for a detached dormer bungalow of circa 167 sqm / 1797 sqft and an integral garage. Mains utilities are accessible to the site but are not connected. Little Mill lies in between Abergavenny and Usk and within easy access of Cwmbran and Pontypool. Potential purchasers should note that the attached plans are for reference only and not to scale.
Property ref: 121_1910_3287488
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3287488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Usk - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.