4 bedroom maisonette for saleOkehampton
Withdrawn from Market
- Victorian Maisonette Set Over Two Floors
- Four Bedrooms
- Rooftop and Countryside Views
- Ideal Investment Opportunity, First Time Purchase or Family Home
- Town Centre Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Okehampton Town Centre
- Deceptively Spacious
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED within walking distance of the centre of the former market town of OKEHAMPTON is this imposing, deceptively SPACIOUS three/ four bedroom PERIOD MAISONETTE offering spacious versatile accommodation set over two floors.
The property has been modernised recently to create a warm and welcoming home yet there is still scope for any potential buyer to put their own stamp on the property. The original character features remain, such as the stained glass windows, ceiling roses, stripped pine doors, tiled flooring and high ceilings.
Okehampton sits on the Northern fringe of Dartmoor National Park and is only 25 to 30 minutes' drive from the Cathedral city of Exeter. The towns of Launceston, Hatherleigh and Tavistock are also easily accessible by car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45157239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7272977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.