5 bedroom house for saleTonsley Street, Wandsworth, SW18
- A five bedroom Victorian period house
- Spacious accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Three bathrooms
- Huge master bedroom with a built in wardrobe
- South west facing garden
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Town Station
Cound are delighted to offer for sale this five bedroom Victorian period house in the ever popular Tonsley area of Wandsworth. It's well presented and offers very spacious accommodation of over 1,600 sq. ft. On the ground floor there is a beautiful reception room that has been newly carpeted, a family bathroom and an open plan kitchen/dining/reception room to the rear with bi-folding doors out to a lovely south west facing garden. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a large shower room. On the second floor there are a further two bedrooms and a bathroom in the newly converted loft which also offers eaves storage. Just down the hill is Wandsworth Town on Old York Road which provides direct access to Waterloo. Old York Road, along with East Hill offers a good selection of bars, shops and restaurants. The newly refurbished Southside shopping centre and Wandsworth Common are both nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45161781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_000312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.