2 bedroom flat for sale43/3 York Road, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH5 3EG
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, located in the ever-popular residential area of Trinity, north of the city centre.
- The property consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV, telephone and broadband points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from delightful landscaped garden grounds; an assigned single garage; and ample, unallocated residents parking.
- Home Report available online.
**Closing date is set for 7th of December at 12 noon.**Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, first-floor flat with beautifully-maintained communal grounds, set within an exclusive development, located in the ever-popular residential area of Trinity, north of Edinburgh city centre. Light, well-maintained and in very good condition throughout the property consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room. Features include hardwood double glazing, gas central heating, cable TV, telephone and broadband points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from landscaped garden grounds; a remote single garage; and ample, unallocated residents parking. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property begins with a carpeted entrance hall providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, and featuring a built-in cupboard and the entryphone handset. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized, carpeted, living room provides access to a private balcony; whilst the front-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, induction hob, double oven, and dishwasher. There are also two double bedrooms set to the rear of the property, with built-in wardrobes; a utility room set internally off the hall; and a bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, splashback tiling, a ladder-style radiator and tile-effect Amtico flooring. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include close access to cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by. In addition, there are excellent bus links nearby, providing access to the city centre and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7247010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.