3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarris Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Guide Price £100,000 - £120,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed End Town House
- Popular Residential Location
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Front and Rear Gardens
Guide Price £100,000 - £120,000 A desirable family home which is offered to the market. The property is located in a popular residential estate and offers front and rear gardens. No chain.
With a side facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator. Access to the downstairs WC.
Fitted with WC and a corner pedestal hand wash basin. There is a front facing obscure double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 11" ( 4.75m x 4.55m )
A double aspect lounge with both front and rear facing double glazed windows, while the main focal point of the room is the electric coal effect fire set within a marble style tiled back and hearth with wood surround. There are two central heating radiators, TV point and stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.51m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors which open through to the garden.Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, a built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing fridge. There is a cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, useful built in understairs storage cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 13' 5" ( 2.57m x 4.09m )
With a front facing master bedroom fitted with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.59m x 3.20m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 3" to the airing cupboard ( 3.12m x 1.91m to the airing cupboard )
Fitted with a front facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing obscured double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin set within a vanity with storage beneath, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is splash back tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with mature shrubs to the borders and pathway. To the rear is an enclosed lawn garden with a patio area and gate which gives access to the parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45164151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.