4 bedroom house for sale74, Oldfields Close, Leominster, HR6
- Set In Sought After And Mature Residential Location
- Convenient Position Set Just Off The Centre Of The Market Town Of Leominster
- Well-Presented Modern Detached Family Home
- Gas Fired Centrally Heated And Recently Fitted Double Glazed
- Offering Well Planned 4-Bedroomed Accommodation
- En-Suite Shower Room To The Master Bedroom
- 2 Reception Rooms Together With Large Conservatory Addition To The Rear
- Pleasant Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Attached Garage And Driveway Providing Parking
- Being Offered With Vacant Possession
Set in popular location a well presented modern detached 4 bedroomed house with conservatory addition, en-suite to master, pleasant gardens, garage and driveway.
Oldfields Close is a sought-after, mature, residential cul-de-sac, set in a convenient and quiet position just off the centre of the market town of Leominster. The town itself offers an excellent range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities as well as good transport links including Railway and Bus Station. The larger Cathedral City of Hereford is located approximately 13 miles to the south where a more comprehensive range of facilities can be found.
This well-presented, modern, detached, family home is set at the end of the cul-de-sac in a quiet, secluded position. The property itself benefits from Gas central heating and is fully double glazed with a front door opening to a spacious Reception Hallway with rooms leading off to include a Living Room with a Living Flame Gas fire forming a central feature, separate Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with separate Utility, Cloakroom and large Conservatory addition to the rear overlooking the pleasant gardens. The first floor accommodation includes 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with the added benefit of a modern En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom. Approached via its own Tarmacadam driveway, which provides parking, there is a Single Attached Garage to the side and gated access to the pleasant enclosed gardens to the rear.
Services - Mains Electricity, Gas, Water & Drainage.
Telephone (subject to British Telecom regulations).
Outgoings - Council Tax Band: E Amount Payable 2016/2017 £2080.12
Local Authority - The Herefordshire Council - 01432 260000
Jackson International - for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45179106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26604215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Property, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.