3 bedroom apartment for saleFitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3
- Sonos, Cat 6 System & Lutron lighting
- Planika bio ethanal remote fireplace
- Private Patio with water wall & Lighting
- Bespoke designer Wardrobes
- Italian bathrooms
- High Ceilings
- Entryphone System
- U/floor heating throughout.
A sophisticated newly refurbished three double bedroom apartment (1418 sq ft 132 sq m) with private rear patio garden with water fall & feature lighting & front garden, occupying the entire lower ground floor of a grand double fronted Victorian residence. This outstanding property, with attractive private entrance, has been meticulous renovated and interior designed to a very high standard featuring a superb 23 ft reception with open plan kitchen and direct access to the fabulous patio garden, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with ensuite shower room, third double bedroom and family bathroom. The property is ideally located for the fashionable cafes and upmarket boutiques of Hampstead Village and Belsize Park, together with the multitude of transport links on Finchley Road. JOINT SOLE AGENTS.
Bedroom 1 - 15'5 x 13'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'9 x 9'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 14'11 x 12' -
Reception 1 - 23'10 x 20'8 -
Kitchen - O/plan -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45185607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26606315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by In London Properties, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.