5 bedroom detached house for saleAlness Drive, York
- No Onward Chain
- Five Bedroom Executive Home
- Master with En-suite
- Private Garden
- Prime Location
Do not miss out on this fantastic five bedroom detached family home which has been extended and offers versatile and spacious living accommodation. Set on the outskirts of York close to the A64 for commuting further field this family home is one not to be missed.
Set on the outskirts of the historic City of York we are delighted to offer this well presented five bedroom detached executive family home. The home has been lovingly cared for and offers fantastic living accommodation comprising entrance hallway, living room, dining room, conservatory, extended kitchen/diner, utility room, landing leading to master bedroom with ensuite, four further generous bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system, off street parking leading to the attached garage and front garden. the rear garden is private and is mainly laid to lawn with fencing to all perimeters. Viewing highly recommended.
From the front of the property you enter into the entrance hallway giving access to all areas of the home and stairs to the first floor landing.
Living Room 16' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to the front and side, radiator and feature gas fire.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.65m x 2.79m )
The open plan dining room lead through the extended conservatory and radiator to wall.
Open Plan Kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
The open plan kitchen/diner has been extended to offer fantastic open plan living with a range of base and wall mounted units with integral sink and drainer unit, hob and oven, double glazed window to rear and radiator to wall.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
The conservatory gives views across the rear garden with french doors leading to a patio area.
comprising of a range of base and wall mounted units, double glazed window to rear and door to side.
Ground Floor Wc
ideal for the family comprising low flush wc and sink.
Giving access to all five bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
master bedroom with double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.98m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator with access to walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator to wall.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator to wall.
Bedroom Five 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
the property is set on a generous plot with garden to front with driveway leading to the integral garage. The rear garden is enclosed mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to the borders.
Phone our Letting's Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Letting's Manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904 621138.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.