2 bedroom flat for salePark Road West, Hesketh Park, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0JS
- '2' Bedroom 3rd Floor Apartment
- Communal Lift and Staircase
- Balconies to Front And Rear
- Bathroom plus En Suite Shower Room
- Generous Size Reception Room
- No Onward Sales Chain Delay
- Great Views over Southport
- EPC Band Rating - 'D'
** GREAT VIEWS FROM THIS 3rd FLOOR '2' BEDROOM APARTMENT (with lift) **
With great views to both the front and rear of this 2nd apartment from both the reception room and master bedroom exterior balconies, the new owners of this spacious apartment can spend many hours surveying the local scenery and watching the world go by below them.
With easy access via a communal staircase or lift, this conveniently situated two bedroom residence is briefly comprising to the ground floor of: a communal ground floor entrance with communal stairs and passenger lift to the 3rd floor landing. Within the apartment itself there is an inviting entrance hallway with two separate storage/cloak cupboards. To the front is a generous size reception lounge/dining room with exterior front balcony.
Off the hallway is a fitted kitchen, family size bathroom with three piece suite and two bedrooms with the master having its own en suite shower room. The apartment also benefits from uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating.
To the exterior there are grass laid to lawn gardens to both the front and rear, and in addition parking spaces for residents and visitors. There is also a garage to the far rear on the gardens which we have been advised by our client is being sold with the apartment.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Sales office on Lord Street Southport and head north over the fire station roundabout. Continue for approximately half a mile until you arrive at Hesketh Park. Turn left just before the park in to Park Road West. The property is located on the left hand side easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.