3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAster Close, Marton Manor
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Positioned at the End of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- 25ft Plus Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Block Paved Driveway to a Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating via a Combination Boiler
- Early Viewing Advised
NO CHAIN - A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Located in the Popular Area of Marton Manor and Positioned at the Head of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac. The Property Benefits From a 25ft Plus Open Plan Lounge Diner, a Smart Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Room and a Large Block Paved Driveway Which Leads to a Single Garage.
3.53m x 3.45m
2.62m x 1.63m
Comprising a panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin. Tiled walls and floor and spotlighting.
Gardens and Garage
To the front elevation you will find a spacious block paved driveway that gives access to a single attached garage with up and over door, electric and lighting supplied. Gated access is granted to the side elevation leading to a delightful and well maintained enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
2.62m into alcove x 2.3m - 8'7 into alcove x 7'7. With a built in storage cupboard.
3.53m x 3.48m
into alcove. With a range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, dressing table and bedside tables.
3.78m x 1.75m
With staircase to first floor.
Lounge Dining Room
7.77m x 3.45m
reducing to 8'5. Adam style fire surround with electric fire. UPVC double glazed French doors onto the rear garden.
2.64m x 3.23m
A smart range of fitted wall and floor units with complementing work surfaces and integrated appliances which include fridge, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob with over extractor fan. Wall mounted combination boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Opening up into
2.54m x 2.54m
With rear access door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.