4 bedroom detached house for saleWear Bay Road, Folkestone, Kent
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached house
- Exclusive private cul-de-sac location
- 4 reception rooms
- En-suite shower room
- Attractive landscaped rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Sometimes the best things in life are the hardest to find which has never been more true when it comes to this exclusive detached home.Spacious is almost an understatement here where the layout of this house has been designed with families in mind. The lounge and dining areas flow into one another whilst still keeping their own identities and create the perfect entertaining environment where even the largest of families would feel comfortably catered for. In terms of catering the kitchen/breakfast areas have a very sociable feel where any aspiring chef will be in their element. The utility room separates the washing from the cooking and on warmer days slide open the patio doors in the breakfast area and enjoy your toast with a warm breeze. A study can make working from home a serious option and the family room and gym give this home an air of versatility, so if a down stairs bedroom is needed or a studio or cinema room the options are endless. Upstairs this house will continue to impress. Four spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom provide a conventional layout where the master bedroom in terms of space and comfort is on another level. Complete with a spectacular en-suite shower room, going to bed and waking up in the morning will always be a treat. The garden completes this fantastic home giving you that all important outside space. Landscaped and established time spent out there will be a pleasure.
What the Owner says:
Initially it was the fact this house resided on an exclusive/private cul-de-sac where only three houses were built that attracted us and the fact we could put our own stamp on it. In terms of putting our own stamp on the property, we have gone to town refurbishing throughout. We are really proud with what we have done to the house but we no longer need all the space and feel that it would better suit a young growing family.Being so close to cliff top walks is a pleasure especially on a clear day when you can see the French coastline over the English Channel.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 18'5 x 14'2 (5.62m x 4.32m)
- Dining Area: 10'3 x 7'8 (3.13m x 2.34m)
- Family Room: 10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'10 x 9'11 (5.13m x 3.02m)
- Breakfast Area: 9'8 x 6'6 (2.95m x 1.98m)
- Study: 7'11 x 7'0 (2.41m x 2.14m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 7'0 (2.59m x 2.14m)
- Gym: 18'3 x 8'2 (5.57m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 x 13'8 (4.52m x 4.17m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 8'7 (4.63m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Room/Bedroom 4: 10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12633558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.