1 bedroom apartment for saleNew Haw
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Individually room controlled under-floor heating
- Bespoke designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Laminate flooring to entrance hall, living/dining room and kitchen. Carpets to bedrooms.
- Pre-wired for Sky TV
- Entry phone system
- 1 parking space
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Warranty
Plot 6, Limewood Court is a stunning one bedroom apartment in the heart of New Haw. Built to a high specification which includes:
Bespoke contemporary designed kitchen with laminate worktop
Integrated appliances including; hob, single oven and fridge/freezer
Sanitary ware including Zehnder, Merlyn and Saneux
Ceramic tiles to floor
Fully tiled walls in wet areas with porcelain tiles
Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating
Electric towel rails to bathroom
Carpet to bedroom(s), stairs and landing
Timber laminate flooring to entrance hall, living room, dining area and kitchen
Communal exterior tap and bike store
All properties have a 10-year Premier Guarantee Warranty.
All information provided above is in good faith. We as the developer retain the right to
change the specification at our discretion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45204552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 378823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Haw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.