2 bedroom bungalow for saleAvon Road, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Remodelled Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Off-Road Parking to a Block-Paved Driveway
- Superb Location For a Stroll Into Norton Village
- South-East Landscaped Rear Garden
- Upgraded GCH, Upvc DG, Electrics and Sec. Alarm
- No Onward Chain
Maintained to the highest of modern standards and having been comprehensively refurbished throughout to provide thoughtfully planned and comfortable living accommodation, this beautiful two bedroom bungalow provides minimal-maintenance accommodation to briefly comprise 14' eat-in Kitchen/Diner; remodelled with a modern range of units, 15'5" Living Room with feature inglenook and optional electric stove-styled fire, remodelled contemporary Shower Room with white suite and significant built-in storage and two well-appointed Bedrooms; both with rear aspect patio doors opening out to the raised decked sun terrace; allowing for an abundance of natural light, and with optional contemporary wardrobes to the largest. Externally, the property provides ample off-road parking to a durable block-paved driveway and leads to a landscaped sun-trap rear garden enjoying a highly-private southerly aspect, attractively hard-landscaped with the emphasis on enjoyment rather than maintenance. Positioned at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac within a pleasant stroll of Norton's historic High Street; gaining access to wide array of amenities and with major bus and commuter routes on the doorstep, this outstanding home, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, is one not to be missed in the current market with further modern and beneficial features to include gas central heating to a combination boiler, modern Upvc double glazing, electrical upgrades, security alarm system and tasteful decoration throughout; overall providing a first class home ready to move straight into finished to reskimmed walls with serene decorative tones and modern oak internal doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45215520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.